Tuesday

GETTIN' BACK IN THE GROOVE

I hope everyone had a great Holiday weekend, and, that everyone is ready to get back into the groove. Hard as it is, this is the time of the year to get into all we have to do...

I had a great weekend. Had lots of fun! I went to a festival where they have over 500 bands spanning over the weekend. There are arts from around the world, crafts, boutiques, business booths, jewelry craftsmen, and much more. Food, oh my, so much food. It is quite the celebration.

I heard some great bands. One in particular was a band called The Surrogate Band. They play ALL Pink Floyd music, and, they were very, very good. Such difficult music to reproduce, yet, they did it with such precision, I was amazed. They were just young men, and, wow!, they captured the essence of the Floyd with remarkable ease...

There was another interesting band called the MacPodz. Now, these guys were hot. They played like jazz with a disco, reggae, and, electronic edge; they were phenomenal. I loved them~ Such energy, and again, precision... Excellent~

I went out Saturday night and heard a band which was very good also. Had lots of fun. I am not a drinker, but, had a few beers, which I have never drank before, and, well, I gotta tell you, I hated it. Man, not only does it taste sour, you have to go to the bathroom quite frequently, there is the beer belches, and, well, I just did not enjoy the stuff. Everyone is like, it is an acquired taste. Yeah, well, you can have it; not for me... Not at all...

I must have walked at least 15 or more miles in the last two days, which, with my leg was touch and go, but, I did it~ And, I am happy to say that it did not cause any problems, plus, Lord knows, I needed it. So, from now on, I can get back to my daily walks. Yay! That makes me happier than you could know...

Alright, as I was saying, it is back to the groove. Time to get serious. Time to get down with it, and, get the ball rolling. Such is this time of year, and, while I know not why, this is what we do....

No comments: