Friday

POOR LITTLE KITTY CATS

There are so many starving animals in the world, and, right outside my door, there are lots of precious kitty cats who were abandoned and left to survive, here in the city...

I give them food as often as possible, but, the neighbors are angry with me for doing so. I can't stand to see them with their bones showing and their bodies dragging along, it breaks my heart.

They have it set up in this city that if you call about removing them, it costs you money, plus, they meet a nasty fate, of which I am not going to play party to.

I used to know someone who had a pet shop, and, all of the exotic animals and reptiles which were not bought, would be released to live in the wild. Things like alligators and such would be taken to the river and left to fend for themselves in an environment of which they have no knowledge of. This is craziness...

Why people take on pets which they cannot care for, or decide not to care for pisses me off. They are left to fend for themselves in areas where it is not easy for them to do so. Sad...

There has to be some way to stop this madness. There has to be some resolution besides letting them die or putting them down. It is just so heart wrenching. They are basically helpless, especially when they have been domesticated, for even the shortest time. We are caretakers of the Earth and of all its inhabitants, so why have we allowed such to happen?

No comments: