Saturday

GOT TO GET ORGANIZED!!!!

I have always prided myself on being well organized. That seems to be a forgotten trait these days. I am so disorganized with almost everything in my life. While my house is kept clean, the rest of my life is in utter chaos. Now, I am sure that everyone experiences this at times, but, it is hurting my brain...

I have lost track of so many URLs pertaining to opportunities, affiliate programs, information, and, even of contacts; yes, I have let it get that far behind. I can barely keep up with my inbox, it is so overloaded, and, it is a timely endeavor to sort and save. I know that there are ways to have this done for you, but, honestly, I can't find much time for that either...

I have ongoing business plans, they are in 3 areas of my home, that if I need to jot something down or refresh my mind, they are there. This causes some disorientation as well; why do I have this scattered here and there?

How do we handle and organize all of our passwords and such? It is phenomenal how many we acquire quickly, day by day, week by week, month by month, and, with everything else we have going on, it is easy to ignore keeping it in order...

What about all the communities and such that we belong to? Do we really have time to participate in all the ones we join? Not me, and, I am going to rectify that this weekend, if I can remember through all the clutter of my mind from overload... Ha!

So, I guess it is high time that I get back into some normalcy around here, get all of my information filed properly, that the mess not soak up my creative juices any longer... Anyone know what I am talking about here???

No comments: