Monday

TOO BUSY? LIGHTEN UP~~~



I am so busy this week, that I feel like this, which is in effect the g-force of moving too fast... Ha! This pic just cracks me up. The things we do when we are bored, or thinking too much! I know I have done some things which were like, totally off the wall, but, I guess that they are good for the spirit like anything else... I hope he doesn't do this often, as it will permanently stretch that delicate skin...

Whatever it takes to make it through the trying days, I say... We need to always remember to relax, take it easy, take a load off, meditate, laugh, and, enjoy, even when it seems that life is moving at a rate of impossible speed. In doing so, we allow the system to find a level of balance, which more than serves us in the long haul...

Remember when you were young, and, everyone tried to fold their eyelids inside out, or you tried desperately to touch the tip of your nose with your tongue, or tied your shoes together to see how far you could walk like that? These were all distractions, they were funny, light, and, helped to alleviate boredom, routine, and, challenges. If we could still find that kind of child's play in our every day lives, we would be better for the wear.

Some of us have friends who are yet children, who yet do goofy stuff which make us laugh and lighten up. I am one of the those kind of goofy people, especially in serious settings, I just can't help myself, I am serious, I cannot help myself, there is something about the over seriousness which just makes me want to act up, and, it has never changed, and, perhaps, never will...

Well, I am off to relax and unwind. I hope that tomorrow is one of fun and sun... All too soon, it will be cold and dreary, and, I am not looking forward to that at all...

No comments: