Friday

THE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE...

What is important to you? Over all, what is the most important thing in life to you?

If someone had asked me that a while ago, I would have had to search for an answer, because I would have had multiple answers, but, now, it comes down to this; love and health...

Without love, I am nothing; I am not speaking of romantic love, I am speaking of
internal/external/eternal love. Without my health, I cannot do that which I love to do and that involves love; love of the world.

Most of my goals are love inspired and oriented. Love is my driving force, my motivation, and, my light in the dark.

With my health, I can better achieve that which I desire to do. That is not to say that in failing health I could not, but, it would for sure, be much more of a challenge.

Sometimes we have no choice in matters of health. Something can creep up out of nowhere, no matter how fit or healthy you are, so, I know for sure that health is paramount to achieving most things. Of course, with the challenge of ill-health or a health related disability, we are often able to overcome and rise to the occasion as well, still, all in all, we would Rather have good health along the way...

Life is so short that we must concentrate on the things which are most important to us, while we can, that there be no regrets, and, that we live up to our full potential...

No comments: