Tuesday

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN SELECTED TO RECEIVE THE 'SILVER RECOMMENDED READ'


Wow! This blog has been awarded the Silver "Recommended Read" by Climate of our Future aka as Zephyr 01! That anyone would find this new site interesting enough to grant an award is amazing, but, she has bestowed that honor on me, and, I gratefully accept...

This award, and, several others are being brought to us by, The Painted Veil aka Shinade, and by Book Project aka Zubli... Accordingly they have designated themselves as a jury to spread this and other awards through the blogosphere, namely The Gold, The Silver, and, The Opal Awards of excellence.

It seems that the Silver Award is passed onto two readers of the chosen one's liking. The Gold and The Opal Awards are granted only by Shinade or Zubli, as these are awards of the highest merit, and, few will be awarded...

My choice of the Silver Recommended Read goes to: Polliwog's Pond and to, Comedy Plus . Each of these blogs are well read, well contented, and, are more than deserving of this fine award...

Thank you again, dear Zephyr, I appreciate the encouragement and the love...
To those selected, link back to Shinade or to Book Project . You may also want to check out Climate of our Future as Zephyr has done such a wonderful post outlaying this award and its structure....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...Wow!!

I didn't even know this award existed. I am really honored you chose me, especially since my blog is in a bit of a depressed slump right now. This means a lot to me. Thank you.

Sandee said...

I'm with Polliwog...Wow...Wow!! Thanks a million. I'll get this done first thing tomorrow morning. A great bit thank you. Wow...Wow!! :)

Lynda said...

Ah, ladies, I didn't know it existed either until Zephyr awarded it to me! It is cool, isn;t it?
I was floored too, especially since this blog is a newbie... Oh well, appreciation is appreciation, and, you are both worthy of my appreciation, for sure... Blessings and peace...