Thursday

GIVING BACK TO LIFE

Suffering, so much suffering go on... Everywhere we turn, disaster, pain, hunger, poverty, and, suffering...

This is an essential part of life. I know that it should not be, and, it breaks my heart all the time, still, it is a part of the character building principles of life. We could not grow without pain or suffering. It just could not be, as, we would not know the difference between pleasure and pain... Follow me?

Yes, it really does hurt. It hurts us all to witness the kind of suffering which lives in the world, but, just as I believe we are caretakers of the Earth, I believe we are to care for one another as well...

That is why, from the beginning until now, it has been taught that 10% of your income should be delegated to those who need it. It has been proven time and again, that those who do so, do reap big benefits from doing so. People should care for others, even if you haven't got much yourself, you should still give something.

You should give when you can with money, and, if you can't give money, you can give your services. Even the smallest act of kindness is giving back to life....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The most rewarding time in my life was when I volunteered. I got so much more back.

Lynda said...

When you give you get... plain and simple... thanks for stopping by, you are the best!