Wednesday

CAN'T WATCH THE NEWS ANYMORE

You know I am fascinated with the world, but, I have to tell you, I am tired of the news of modern times. It is just too much negative for me to handle. There are so many people going berserk and some of them are just way too young to be experiencing this kind of demise...

Like the young Deputy in WI who killed his ex-girlfriend and her friends. Lord, he is only 20 years old... I know that life is tough, I have had one of the toughest life's ever known, but, you can survive all of the pain, you can arise above the terribleness, you can overcome the worst of life; I am living proof...

I wish that I could reach these kinds of people before they make such huge mistakes, before they lose themselves to despair. It bothers me for it is unlikely that I could ever reach such people, and, if I could they might see that life can be revised; all you have to do is to forget that which brings you down and move on...

I have a friend whose brother committed suicide over his wife. I cannot tell you how that tore my friend apart. It is selfishness when people take the easy way out and they never consider those left behind to bear the weight of their weakness...

I am a very positive person. I taught myself this trait. It is not easy to do, but, it is necessary, otherwise, it is too easy to get lost in the negativity of life, and, that can lead to many kinds of demise...

Sad that we have to listen to and watch as so many people have lost hope or strength to arise from their predicaments. So very sad...

No comments: