Sunday

HAVE EXERCISE???

So, what is your exercise routine? Is it any good? Or do you even attempt to exercise?

Did you know that some actors and actresses maintain a routine of exercising for at least 6 hours a day? Isn't that a bit excessive? Wow~ I would rather be a bit out of shape than to work that hard at maintaining.

I do not believe that you could possibly need that much exercise. All of the fitness experts pretty much agree that 3 times a week, an hour or two of various exercises will whip you in shape. So, what is up with the excess?

I used to exercise every day. It was like a part of my life. Things change and so did I. I am trying to find some reasoning for why someone would spend 6 hours a day exercising. It must be like an obsession. Oh well, it is not for me to determine, still, I am confused...

I thought that excessive working out leaves you with less benefits. I can relate to running, jogging, aerobics, crunches, walking, or what have you, each day, but, really, 6 hours???

I have had some setbacks physically, lately, which put a damper on my exercise routine. Now I am getting better, I am slowly working back into some resemblance of a routine. I have been walking to rebuild my stamina before I apply any strain to the leg which was injured. It is amazing how quickly muscle tone deteriorates when you are laid up, and, it is even more amazing at how strenuous any activity seems afterwards.

So, for now, walking, some crunches, stretches, and, such will have to be the basis of my routine, until I have redeveloped my stamina. But, as they say, every little bit helps, and, if you are moving, you are improving...

No comments: